The power system is changing.
Be part of the Energy of Things.
The DSR Event: 8 September, Banking Hall, London EC3V 3ND
Over the next few years, more and more businesses will become part of the energy system. By doing so they will mitigate increasingly volatile power prices as the UK moves away from fossil fuels – and earn revenue by turning assets up and down, or by switching to on-site generation, to help balance the grid.
Many firms believe that the demand-side response market is too complex, or that their equipment is unsuitable. But most businesses have plant and equipment that could offset costs and generate revenue.
Energyst Media, along with sponsors National Grid, Dong Energy, Enernoc, Kiwi Power, Open Energi, REstore and SmartestEnergy, invite businesses to learn more about how they can benefit at a free event in London.
Find out how the market is developing and hear from other businesses how to mitigate risk, build business cases and navigate the demand-side response schemes that best fit your operation.
- Get unique insight from National Grid in the opening session: overview, outlook and opportunities
- Explore the capacity market changes with the Department of Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy, Cornwall Energy, EnerNOC and SmartestEnergy
- Discover how to overcome barriers and build business cases with Inovyn, Aggregate Industries and Open Energi
- Find out how to assess DSR schemes and maximise revenue with Baringa Partners, Dong Energy, REstore and Marriott International Europe
- Understand how the battery storage market is complementing fast response services and enabling revenue generation with Belectric, KiWi Power and National Grid
Don’t miss out. Register for your free place today.
Only last few tickets remain…